If you receive PIP (Personal Independent Payment) or the higher rate mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance then getting a new car really couldn’t be easier.
Our experience at Wings gives us a unique insight into the problems that disabled customers face in obtaining practical advice when selecting their new vehicle. We offer a personal service with honest advice tailored to your needs.
We complete all forms for you (a necessary part of applying for a car through Motability) making the process of obtaining your new vehicle simple and stress free.
Your new vehicle on the Motability Scheme includes the following;
- A new car of your choice every three years
- Insurance and personal accident cover
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance From RAC
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost